|Random critters I came up with in a spur-of-the-moment move for an original comic art event!|
i got mentioned by and and my journal list was literally DEVIANTARTIST QUESTIONNAIRE over and over again so why not. Lets do this.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since 2007, and according to dA itself, 8 years. Its when I first got my very first tablet!
2. What does your username mean?
its literally my name, minus a vowel :U
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Adaptable, bookworm, fangirl. Those are descriptions, right?
4. Are you left or right handed?
Rightie! I wish I were ambidextrous.
5. What was your first deviation?
i'm trash even at 14 years old (you can't see this in my gallery cause its in storage now)
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Well basically character art and environment art
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Stuff like Loish's or Julie Blattman's or stuff that looks great with neat crisp lines hahah my lines are always so messy
8. What was your first favourite?
this apparently! Its really strange to have met the artist several years after fav-ing it.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
fan art, art with really gorgeous colours, whatever that's the fandom obsession lately. Art styles that I like.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I've always looked up to Artgerm from the start, and several years ago started adoring Loish's stuff. I also like Marta Nael's colours, as well as Bobby Chiu's... nna and reluin's stuff are amazing as well and agh i have too many
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
definitely Loish (i want to buy her prints???)! I've actually met Artgerm before (and got a print signed by him!!!) and it was great :') I'd also like to meet Pascal Campion and buy stuff from him too (his simple colours and lighting are amazing)!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Mostly the people I follow inspire me to follow my dreams of becoming an artist, if not the style and colours... hhhrrrrr some of you who watch me are really friendly and you're all great you make my day *paps all of your faces*
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My Intuos 4 tablet, Photoshop CS6, or colour pencils, mechanical pencil, ink pens, brush pens etc.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
usually outside with friends, sitting anywhere when I have the time to chill and draw. I like lifesketching.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
i don't know?? Do i have a favourite dA memory??? I'm not sure I'm not very active I usually just post full illustrations here and my sketches don't
Obsessed fangirl. Yep. Will spazz with you.|
Current Residence: Under your bed.
Favourite genre of music: Pop, Rock, bits of ballads and instrumentals.
Favourite photographer: None yet, really.
Favourite style of art: Beautiful concepts, pretty drawings and awesome color schemes.
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: iPod Nano 16GB 4G
Shell of choice: Bed room.
Wallpaper of choice: Whomever I am going through a fangirling phase of.
Skin of choice: I like my human skin, thanks.
Favourite cartoon character: I DUNNO, SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM ;A;